So I lost 5 lbs this week.For a total of 10lbs since mid Feb. I have gained and lost along the way, but overall it's 10 lbs. I'm thinking about signing up for this 12 week program called "Shape Up Omaha" that starts in May. It's put on by 2 "Biggest Loser" Contestants who ended up married and here in Omaha. I didn't watch the season they were on, so I don't know much about them. Anyway, they are using the YMCA. So the grand prize is $1000. Plus the winning team all get ipods and there are other perks along the way. I'm not realy big into the physical challenge thing, but if it gets me to lose the weight I guess it's worth it. Anybody else want to join with me???
4 comments:
will it be on local tv? Do you have to be a Y member to participate?
-Karen
Anne- you soooo know what I think! You can do this!! You are strong enough and even though it's gonna be hard it will be so worth it. If that old lady on monday nights can do it..... I will nag you along the way if you want.:) Of course I guess I already do. YEAH ANNE!!!DO IT DO It!!
No, it's not on tv. anyone can join but it costs more if you're not a member.
Congratulations on losing the 10 lbs. That's awesome.
Post a Comment