CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weight Loss

I stepped on the scale this morning and to my suprise I've lost 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Yippe! It must be all my water fitness classes I started teaching. I've quit working in the childcare at the Y and I'm teaching 7 water fitness classes a week. I think I finally found what I want to do when I grow up! :) It's nice to have more time at home with the kids as well.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't it nice when you find something that fits in with your life and is healthy at the same time?
That's great news Anne:)

Rick & Diana said...

Yeah but now you don't work with me on Monday nights!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Anne! I still wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up...
:)