CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Due Date is.....

I ended up having an ultra sound on Tues. and we have an official due date of July 14th. I'm 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I'm a bit further than what the doctor originally thought at the last ultra sound. Everything looks great, I was even able to see the heart beat. I brought home the ultra sound picture and showed it to the boys. I could see the look of concern on their faces when I showed them the picture of the baby in mommy's tummy. It does just look like a big blob. I assured them that it would do some more growing and look like a baby when it comes out of my stomach. I've shown Alex pictures online of what the baby looks like right now. He thinks it's pretty cool that his new baby looks like an alien at this point.

1 comment:

Andrea Teague said...

Congratulations! July 14th is Independence Day in France. That's not really important, but just in case you were curious ;).