The Tippets family will be welcoming a new little one to the family this summer! I'm not very far along,but I'm just too excited to keep it to myself any longer. I found out about 8 days ago. I see the doctor a week from tomorrow and will get a better idea of how far along I am then. The boys both want a baby sister. Okay....so I do to. I will love another little boy... but I'd really love a litte girl. Liam keeps telling me that his baby sister is "working" in his belly. Then he sticks his tummy out as far as he can and lifts his shirt to show me. I'm also excited to have a July baby since we have 2 November birthdays a week apart! So much for keeping it a secret. Nate always wants me to wait for several weeks to tell people...but he's not carrying the baby, so I can tell whoever I want!!! :)
5 comments:
Anne, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? Let me know if I can do anything to help you!
Yay! We're so excited for you. I hope you have a girl too so you can have at least one, but sorry to say, Ryan and I were talking about it and we both were assuming it was going to be a boy. haha Then we were both like..."Wait, she could have a girl too..."
Your boys are so cute though! Congratulations again and good luck with everything. :) Keep us posted.
I'm so excited !!!
Congrats !
I hope it's a girl also so I can shower her with hair bows !!
Patricia
Soooo happy for you. If it's a boy you can call me. Or Diana! You will not want to trade him/her no matter what the gender - I promise! Though, on our 4th, I did cry at the ultrasound...but I was thankful at the same time that he was healthy. I was just too tired to think of trying AGAIN!!! Keep us posted. We'll cross our fingers for a girl, too, but if it is a boy - we'd take him! :) Anyway, congratulations! xoxo Lizabeth
That's fabulous news Anne!
fingers crossed for a girl :)
I wonder if you were smiling inside when Steph asked if you and Nate were thinking of having another baby...maybe you didn't know yet...then again, maybe you did! ;-P
Post a Comment